12/15/2009

Who Am I?

So the ever so important question has risen to the surface. Who the hell is that cute little doggy that bashes MJHD, Auntie Amy, Fuckfish, Nightmare, and the drunk cripple Five?

Well to answer that question I ask another question - Does it matter who I am?

Everyone is entitled to guess who I am, which so far nobody has guessed correctly, and if it is the important question that they want to try and work out then that is their choice. But seriously, is the identity of the doggy that important? Didn't people learn from MJHD that to digress is to waste time on searching for the truth that we all seek?

Over at MJHD.NET there is a topic about this blog. And in the course of things the question of identity comes up again. I am 4TheTruth or I am Michael, it is not that important who I am. I have remained anonymous for one reason so that I am never considered part of the hoax. I continue to remain anonymous because who I am has no bearing on the information that is contained within this blog. I am merely a person searching for the truth. If on my own path I can assist others I do.

Everyone discusses the foul language, the hatred, the way I talk about people; yet nobody has ever really mentioned that I offered to help MJHD.COM on a few occasions. Everyone has got the little doggy wrong. I'm not a hateful person; although sometimes it may appear as hatred but sometimes the truth hurts. And if there wasn't the hatred, if there wasn't foul language, if this blog hadn't caused so much friction who would have read it's contents?

The blog is merely a portal for information. I try to make that information entertaining. But the only thing of importance is the information on the blog; not who writes it. I have no personal axe to grind I just noticed something was not right with MJHD.COM and decided to look into it further and watching how Auntie Amy had already handled the questions from other members it just got me thinking even more that something was not right.

I have been wrong on a few things; I'll admit that. But at the same time, as time has proven, I have been more right than I have wrong.

And if you still feel that the identity question is that important the answer is on this pevious post.

Peace.

14 comments:

tis_ruthy said...

oh my god your Sir Paul MacCartney! lol...sing along, mull of kintyree the mist rolling innn

Anonymous said...

No matter who you are. We know the value and appreciate your posts.
Go blogger! We trust you!

For fun : are you a sane Shana!

3D said...

Smartass! lol. But you are right, who cares anyway really . I mean I am not 3D in the sense that is my real name. I guess I wanted to know since I had been lurking and somtimes posting ( nothing signficant- but I never did a OMG Look what found topic) since MJHD conception and I knew all the key players, the drama etc. But you are a truth finder and you do not accept the okey dokey. And that my friend is alright with and enough for me.

tis_ruthy said...

you are me

ReachingOut said...

Heya Conspiracy, I've made it, my first post.

Your blog has taken me from :O to LMFAO reading some of your "Cliff" hangers....sorry, Cliff Notes.

You owe me a new keyboard (the screen cleans up OK I think) from spitting my coffee you rascalhead!

Your Acts Blog = PURE GOLD. Well done and a brilliant synopsis, or should that say (in true Conspiracy style) a brilliant "Rundown" hehehehe...

I wasn't sure what to make of things at first but you took me from some fairly major "what the"s to a daily digest "must read", especially when the forums closed.

Your drama analogy is brilliant and I must say, it worked to fulfill your purpose, which I also believe was/is to get the truth out there and the fact that it was so darn funny and entertaining is magic. You DO care about the members and don't you let yourself tell you any different, OK? :p

Just wanted to drop by to say thank you for the many LOL's - out load even! :)

ilrockwitu said...

I have to admit, I have wondered a couple of times but I it's not something that consumes me. I'm happy enough to have the blog in the first place regardless of who's behind it. It's enlightening, entertaining and addictive and so long as the show goes on I'm grateful to you, whoever you are!

Anonymous said...

I do not care who you are Conspiracy. I like you; you tell the truth. Very seldom you make a mistake, if you make a mistake you admit it. No one can ask for more. You have given your all Conspiracy. I am a loyal fan of Conspiracy. You go Conspiracy !

Iloveyoumore said...

Thanks, anonymous @11:57pm. I appreciate the compliment. I do like to keep it real. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL @ reaching out. I thought i was the only one.

Anonymous said...

I like Conspiracy and honestly I do not care who Conspiracy is. Conspiracy knows what he or she is speaking about, and do not feed us BS. Conspiracy is a very intelligent, kind person. This Blog is the ONLY place I post. I did not or ever will join any of the forums. I am always on the outside looking in; reading the forums and other blogs. I respect Conspiracy, and I appreciate Conspiracy. I was very happy when I found Conspiracy's blog. Conspiracy is the ONLY one who tell the truth.

11:57 p.m..I had to clean my monitor before I was able to respond. You had me lmao when I read. "Nobody tells the truth now we have the magical Badkolo saviour of the frigging universe appearing from the sky in pink underpants buying silverwolf MJHD then handing in to souza to fuck over....for gods sake when will it end?
John Lennon MIND GAMES anyone?"

As I stated at 11:09 I am a loyal fan of Conspiracy. Conspiracy, please keep doing what you are doing ! Your commentaries are always exciting, informative, truthful. I am addicted to your blog.

Lady with no name

Anonymous said...

I got it! I got it! You're C3P0!!! Well that, or a really smart-ass version of Snoopy. LOL! I don't go to the forums, since I tend to like logic, and don't particularly give a hoot who you are. I like your 'geek speek'. And the truth. Peace out, lil trout. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's fair that some of the others commenting in here use their usernames by which YOU CAN IDENTIFY them & NOT vice versa!!! One of the reasons you give us not to trust thisisalsoit.com / TS / S&M's forum is because they remain unverifiable. I also noted that you have made fun of those of us who believe in "MJ L.O.V.E", saving the world etc & our usernames as well. Are you too afraid to reveal yours in case we get a chance to payback & laugh at your own botches up along the way too? You have told us to say no to dictatorship/mind games etc & preach to us about getting "our own backbones".
Well, I suggest you follow your own advise & CHOOSE TO BE AN EQUAL AS WELL-COME OUT OF YOUR SECURITY BLANKET/HIDDEN CLOSET YOURSELF!

STOP BEING AN EFFING HYPOCRITE & BE A MAN IN STEAD OF A COWARDLY MUTT!!!

Blog Author said...

Anonymous said: "I don't think it's fair that some of the others commenting in here use their usernames by which YOU CAN IDENTIFY them & NOT vice versa!!! One of the reasons you give us not to trust thisisalsoit.com / TS / S&M's forum is because they remain unverifiable. I also noted that you have made fun of those of us who believe in "MJ L.O.V.E", saving the world etc & our usernames as well. Are you too afraid to reveal yours in case we get a chance to payback & laugh at your own botches up along the way too? You have told us to say no to dictatorship/mind games etc & preach to us about getting "our own backbones".
Well, I suggest you follow your own advise & CHOOSE TO BE AN EQUAL AS WELL-COME OUT OF YOUR SECURITY BLANKET/HIDDEN CLOSET YOURSELF!

STOP BEING AN EFFING HYPOCRITE & BE A MAN IN STEAD OF A COWARDLY MUTT!!!"

Stop being an effing hypocrite? That coming from someone who posts as anonymous.

As for all the identity shit. I use a username the same as everyone else; not a real name. And as has been mentioned a million times before the posts in the blog are merely my thoughts on the hoax and forums.

And if you think the S&M forum or MJHD would let me sign up under the name of mjhdconspiracy keep kidding yourself. I am a member of both forums but obviously not under mjhdconspiracy.

Blog Author said...

Anonymous said: "I don't think it's fair that some of the others commenting in here use their usernames by which YOU CAN IDENTIFY them & NOT vice versa!!!"

I forgot to comment on this bit. People choose how they comment. If someone chooses to use a name that is their choice. If someone, like yourself, wishes to comment anonymously that too is their choice.

Post a Comment