12/06/2009

New Hoax Theory - The Book

I'm not locking the blog until I feel it is time for everyone to know my version of a theory (so don't call me Souza or Mo). And I'm not even saying that any of this theory actually has any sound basis other than thoughts that go through my head (even though some say my head is retarded). But while I was watching the sun set (see I do leave the computer once in a while) I was wondering what was going to happen to all the information that was stored in the two databases from MJHD.COM.

So while members worry what is happening with their details, and who is going to get to see their information, a somewhat more important thing crossed my mind. What is going to happen to all the hard work that members put into those databases?

I know the idea of a book coming from Auntie Amy isn't a new theory, but I think the reason for the book is different to what everyone else is thinking. Stay with me on this one it gets complicated a bit and I ramble sometimes too.

Firstly, we have to look at the evidence. When the site was first created Auntie Amy used the term "Jacko" on the website; indicating she is not a fan.

Secondly, there is the way members were treated over at MJHD.COM. Me I couldn't give a shit what Auntie Amy, Fuckfish, and Nightmare thought of me. I was there for one reason only - to find out the truth. But Auntie Amy did a great job at alienating a lot of members; showing that she really didn't give a damn about any of them.

Thirdly, a forum was started; called "Emotional Support". Why would emotional support be of any interest to Auntie Amy when she was blatantly showing that she favored a few chosen members and fuck everyone else? All will become clear.

Fourthly, Auntie Amy was in no way just a dumb Aussie living in the outback, blowing Koalas for a living. She had some sense about her. She fooled so many people for so long that she couldn't have been as dumb as a box of rocks.

So, now we have the four main points, allow me to indulge a little with what I think my theory is.

The Book Theory

I do think that Auntie Amy will be using both databases (yes she was working Fuckfish and Nightmare like a puppet master - pulling their strings as she wished) to write a book. But I don't think the book will be on Michael, a faked death, a comeback, or hidden clues.

I think, and yes this is just an opinion, that Auntie Amy is going to write a book on Internet culture, and how to 'program' people over the Internet. The media do it all the time. CNN decides what stories go on their website, as does TMZ, NBC, BBC, and ABC.

Look at what Auntie Amy did to the website. Ever since she introduced the drama of JokeCalmsChina (JCC) and then a string of others. She has been keeping records on how people react.

Take a look at her latest creation - ThisIsAlsoIt.com, another social engineering project. Nobody has reported on there being a sequel apart from one article in the Huffington Post. If there was going to be a sequel to This Is It don't you think a few movie sites would of covered it? IMDB doesn't even cover it, and they cover movie releases that are scheduled for a 2011 release. So what is ThisIsAlsoIt.com really showing clues for? To get everyone to believe it is something, to build hype in a website that just re-directs where one person thinks they should be going or looking. It's a social engineering experiment and people are buying into this shit. I could put a link up each day on a different blog and proclaim it is clues or messages - doesn't mean it is.

When Auntie Amy releases her book I hope she at least has the decency to dedicate it correctly. And Auntie Amy, as I know you still read this blog, this is what your dedication should read:

"To all the real fans of Michael Jackson that I screwed over."

You haven't done shit for the real fans so far, so at least have the decency to admit it when you release your book.

Peace.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hats off the Conspiracy! Well said my friend, well said. The theory is there for the taking, it's just a matter of time before it's done. The whole thing about what her book will actually be about, makes perfect sense, perfect sense indeed. She was never a fan, and never will be a fan, but she did know how to screw with people's heads by creating drama, creating names/characters and playing some pretty dramatic roles in getting people to follow the path of never ending bullshit.

You've always kept it 'real', and this is as real as it gets. She owns thisisalsoit.com, always has and there isn't a hoax in that, just another brain fuck is all.

She's happy and proud, no question there. And as far as the dedicating of her book goes - LOL - when pigs fly. Nice thought though, won't ever happen, but nice thought.

Anonymous said...

That is a very interesting theory conspiracy....

Anonymous said...

I agree. People start hoaxes just to see how fast it will spread. I wonder what the sheeple will think when they find out they were played on. Or do they even think? Amy was behind the thisisalsoit and what amazes me is people are still discussing it. They won't wake up and I don't pity them anymore.

Anonymous said...

They will not wake up even until pigs fly. The are programmed to the maximum by Auntie Amy. We the intelligent ones did our research on Aunt Amy and them two hillbillies. It is so very sad that bitch played many people and is still doing it. The bitch has no conscience. She need to go see Murray maybe this time he will for sure fuck up with the propofol and the Benzodiazepines. It will put Amy out of her misery. I will consider it as euthnasia or her karma. The bitch is not right she need help real fast. Sitting on her ass planning all day and night how to trick people on the internet. She is still doing it and some of them with marbles for brains cannot see it.

Iloveyoumore said...

Hats off to you, my friend. I think April (mjfan/mjtruth) might have touched on this theory in her blog entry. "The truth ABout MJHD". Unfortunately, she deleted this entry and the vast majority of the good stuff.

Anonymous said...

lmao, that was the biggest BS I`ve ever read... sorry, but you are paranoid...
are you sure, that you`re NOT souza or mo??? lmao..

evoguez said...

silverfish and daydream have a blog and they are lying there arses off and for some strange reason,painting Amy as a saint..Amy WHO I BELIEVED AND TRUSTED lets see if they post my comment(just for the clever name droppers out there I am evoguez,gymbunny,mitch,michelle..got that?
good I will name myself thanks nobody else wil get credit for it.
Since you read this silver and I know the blogger will post no matter what.....remember I have it all in black and white.dont make me stoop to your level and start posting private emails and comments.
I know you did that to me but Im trying to retain whats left of any deceny I have towards this whole crappy scenario.
Tell the truth for once!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, I must say. Have thought the same thing, or something in that direction myself. I have found much entertainment in MJHD these months, and I was not too surprised about finding out that it was much fabricated. I feel sorry for those who are still not getting it. If Michael is alive, he is alive, - if he is dead then he is dead, there will always be stories and theories anyway.. It fascinates me that people can be so manipulating.

Anonymous said...

I find you - apart from the swear words - eloquent and intelligent. To make your posts more persuasive I would like to point out that the "of" in the following part of this sentence is incorrect: "...a few movie sites would of covered it..." The "would" must be followed by "have" as in 'would have covered it'. It's a common mistake.

Anonymous said...

What annoyed me during my time at MJHD was the fact that someone came on to say something - anything - and suddenly almost everyone was agreeing with the original poster. I also did not like the bashing of the Jackson family.

Who is to say that you're not doing the same or similar thing that you discussed in your "Auntie Amy Book Theory" above?

Blog Author said...

Anonymous said: "I would like to point out that the "of" in the following part of this sentence is incorrect: "...a few movie sites would of covered it..." The "would" must be followed by "have" as in 'would have covered it'. It's a common mistake."

Sorry. I just type what I think and hope it comes out right. But as long as you knew what I meant that is good. I would of checked the grammar if I knew. LMAO

Anonymous said...

This a theory that will be proven, or not. I mean if the book never shows up on the shelfs...we can dismiss the theory. But I MUST admit, it sounds like a well thought out theroy that shows probability.

off point,
On the old MJHD, I was registered as OriginalNewbie and started a thread titled, "Moderators Out Of Control". It was about MJFan, who was moderating like Hitler at the time. Of course the thread was locked and I was banned...(big loss, LOL) The point I was to make was MJFan, in my mind was not only a mindless robot, she didn't even have and artifical intelligence....She was all ego. In other words...a POS DB

Blog Author said...

Anonymous said: "Who is to say that you're not doing the same or similar thing that you discussed in your "Auntie Amy Book Theory" above?"

There is nothing to say that I am not doing the same thing other than my word. Trust me, I don't have the patience to write a book. If it was left to me the whole 5 months of information would be condensed into a sentence - "MJHD was started, stopped, started, then two hillbillies were put in charge, then it closed." Hence, why I only write a blog.

Blog Author said...

@ Evoguez - Nice post except you used the terms "Silverfish" and "Daydream". When we all knew you really wanted to put "Fuckfish" and "Nightmare". LOL.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I know what you meant. :)
Thanks for your kind answer.

Anonymous said...

http://mjhdthetruthbehindthelies.blogspot.com

GirlwitDreams said...

you kno wats funny .. i went to michael jackson death hoax.com..and it says.. "for sale"

under it says..this site is worth $7,507.47 dollars...LOL

funny thats kinda alot.. i dont know but i wouldnt buy it.. or anything

Anonymous said...

GirlwitDreams, you are severely retarded.

Anonymous said...

I love reading the host of this site's blogs - he/she is smart, sassy, and very, very funny, He/she truly has a gift and makes me choke with laughter - it's VERY entertaining to read.

Unfortunately, the commenters who are trying to mirror Conspiracy's r-rated style are not up to the task and fall way short of amusement, it makes me cringe. Give it a rest guys, you're spoiling our enjoyment here.

Anonymous said...

Next hatas line up muthafuckas

Anonymous said...

If you really think Conspiracy is all that funny and witty, your standards aren't necessarily high, but low. And most of the comments are even lower. You're right about that.

Anonymous said...

@ December 8, 2009 10:45 AM



He/She Is so stfu with the hating and move along.

Anonymous said...

Conspiracy ROCKS the house!! Put ya hands in the air and wave your middle finga like ya just don't care! LMAO

Anonymous said...

Actually its not a kangaroo bite on the ass...here in Aus we have redback spiders on toilet seats in the outback which bite you on the arse (and make you very sick)...there is even a song about it..So i like to think its "There was a redback on the toilet seat when i was last night"...Now who wants to suck that venom from her arse???...Any volunteers??

Anonymous said...

10:45 STFU bitch no one invited you here. Speaking about standards yours is as low as it gets. I think you are a groundhog. On the top right of your monitor there is a big red X. Learn how to use it! Throwing your insults around about Conspiracy and the people here who tell the truth. The hillbillies started a blog go there and keep your ass there. You will learn LIES 101 and you will be right at home there. Don't come back this part of town you hear.

No one gave you the name of Mother Theresa. Coming here with your frigging nose up in the air as if you are Queen Victoria. You are one with marbles for brain. We are here to expose the truth. The truth hurts about your masters, oh well learn to live with it you moron. Keep your 1 cent change.

Anonymous said...

I was the one who stated that a kangaroo bit Aunty Amy her on her ass. Then again maybe she got bit twice. One from a kangaroo and the other from a redback spider lol. That possibly is the answer for the diaper fetish lol. Heck I am not voluntering to suck the venom from her ass. A scalpel is effective to do the job. There are plenty Aunty Amy ass kissers around. Daysleep and Silverprick will volunteer for sure.

Post a Comment