11/27/2009

The Fight Continues

If you read the previous post you may have noticed that I said I was going to give up blogging about MJHD until something earth-shattering happened over there.

I did this for two reasons. The first reason is that MJHD is dead in the water. The second, more personal, reason is that I felt as though I was banging my head against a brick wall - trying to show the sheeple what was really happening at MJHD. I was thinking if they haven't figured it out now they never will.

Well, as I backed the blog up, I was reading through the comments, and more comments arrived, I felt the sheeple hadn't learned a thing, some had still not opened their eyes. So if I stopped blogging what would happen? Nothing much to be honest. But people may think that MJHD is OK now; and I never want that to happen because it is in the worse shape it has ever been and Hitlerfish is trying his very inbred best to fill Auntie Amy's empty diaper with his redneck mother Nightmare.

So now is the time to ensure that nobody is under the illusion that everything is well over at MJHD. Now is the time that people must be told what is really happening. Now is the time that the final nail must be driven into the coffin of the bastard child website of Satan that is MJHD.

The rule change about the Illuminati proves that we, the members, have a voice and if we all shout at the sane time it is loud enough to get through to the inbred, redneck, Administrators Hitlerfish and Nightmare.

The fight not only continues it will continue until MJHD takes its last foul breath before disappearing from existence.

Peace.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good, don't leave yet. What can we do to help?

Anonymous said...

I salute you!

Anonymous said...

sigh

Anonymous said...

I salute you! Bad news for Tis_Ruthy and her ass Five!

Blog Author said...

Anonymous said: "Good, don't leave yet. What can we do to help?"

Nothing to help me, I don't need help. Just keep on promoting the need for change at MJHD; then hopefully, although unlikely, we can all see it return to it's former glory back in the beginning.

Anonymous 3 said...

At least one (1) member started a thread about Illuminati.... maybe the whole thing about freedom of speech was just an exercise??...lol
Conspiracy, I'm really glad you're still here. Before I go lurking over at MJHD I come here first..rofl

Anonymous said...

Five loves this blog. She posts here a lot.

Anonymous said...

There is a warning : not allowed to the readers under 18 to read the illuminati theory.
But in some country, the majority is at 21!
I do not understand why discretion should be advice to the readers for this theory.

Anonymous said...

NEVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! I thought you were for real about leaving. Dont you ever go anywhere!

Anonymous said...

" Now is the time that people must be told what is really happening."

But the problem is that you don't really have any idea what is really happening. You are just as clueless as the rest of them - doing a backflip and pleading for Aunty Amy's return proves this.

Writing a Blog full of crap with confidence does not make it truth.

Anonymous said...

@ MJHD Conspiracy - Baahahahahaha! I obviously touched a nerve, the truth hurts doesn't it?

What you speak about and carry on about is only the surface shit at MJHD - just what everyone else sees - there is more to this than you could ever know...I suggest you stick you head in the sand like all of your other sheeple here who follow every word you type like it's the frigging gospel before you get in over your head.

Blog Author said...

Anonymous said: "@ MJHD Conspiracy ... What you speak about and carry on about is only the surface shit at MJHD - just what everyone else sees - there is more to this than you could ever know."

Do you realise the amount of people that email me with supposed news that just has no evidence to support it? Seems you are so in the know, how about sharing for the members of MJHD? And if you don't want to post it, email it, and I'll post it as me. And as always all email is confidential.

Unknown said...

Such anger....LOL
Anger can kill u....LOL

Post a Comment